rebuilt by Quimby Pipe Organs, Inc opus 68 (2012)
When St Paul's Parish moved from the original structure (at 8th Ave and C Street) to the present location at 5th Ave & Nutmeg in 1950, M.P. Moller once again enlarged the instrument to approximately 45 ranks with a 3-manual console.
In 1969, a complete rebuild of the organ was completed by Æolian-Skinner, retaining the best pipework from the previous instruments. This instrument, now with a new 4-manual console, was one of the firm's last installations west of the Mississippi. The instrument underwent, some modifications in 1989-1990, and had a complete rebuild in 2012. It currently contains 86 ranks and 4,933 pipes.
Æolian-Skinner opus 1495 (1969)